Sunday, February 1, 2009

World Changers Nextdoor

Nothing inspires me more than stories of everyday people who are using their talents, energy, and resources to help make a difference in others lives. I have read so many books and articles about people throughout history and in our present day who have done extraordinary things to change the world around them. Over the next weeks and months I plan to share some of these stories with you with the belief that as we learn about the lives of others we will be challenged to allow our life to make a difference as well.

I hope you will check back with me to read about some amazing men and women and their incredible stories.

I would love to learn about more stories as well, feel free to share here the stories of the world changers you know of.

No comments: